Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome Note For Hindu Wedding

Around a glass agoraphobic go your way

It's pretty weird, there's a bit of everything in this restaurant, and yet something is missing. or maybe there is something extra. The next table for example.
For we have here another example of the concept "eat with your neighbor." In fact it's a little friendly (basically you look at what those neighbors have taken to eat and it inspires you) but it's mostly relous moments: x neighbor wants to go to the bathroom, and there is the bustle for battle, generally, if every restaurant does not make sense to let him go ... He is super shy, especially when, by the way, he reverses the limit table and the cups that are above. You're standing, you expect it passes, and the worst is that you know he'll come back. So once he is past you reinstall, but are waiting back ... And he comes back, apologize profusely, while good, it was right to want to wash their hands anyway ...
Yet we fell pretty good, no big relous or anything, but ... when you tell the time biting your evening, you still tend to look at how many ears are listening ...
Apart from that, the decor is cool, but lack of heat, and especially the reduction of staff it will for a moment, a server for a restaurant, it's just not enough (tell me, that only two does not lodged). Especially when the menu is written on a single board, and you can not see what is marked above. "Ah yes but I can not put it elsewhere," "ah ben in this case I am ordered to take only entry I see nothing else." Luckily the neighbors are cool, they propose to read the map. But finally swinging back in your chair (and may break your neck) you get to see almost everything.
Second step, you not only want to eat, but you want more wine. Yes you are demanding, because a good wine bar ... Need a little stress, cry, all that, but that's it's good.
So at this stage of the meal, and then you go out one day exhausting work, you've typed the subway to come, you have the vague feeling that the world is against you hounds. Because fatigue makes slightly paranoid, as everyone knows.
But when I go to the restaurant, I want to be sitting comfortably, I want to be taken care of me, I want to relax and sustain me. At the restaurant you have to be in a simple world and not be on permanent alert.
But what did you eat me you will say. I took a ceviche of cod in the entrance. It was good but not enough statement (however small lemon sauce was successful). My commensal chose shells st-Jacques (+2 € compared the menu) and found it very good, "especially the sauce with carrots." Again. By cons I ask for salt, it brings salt (no pepper but eh, because I had to ask for salt and pepper). Weary of war I happy with my salt. Of course the salt is a little wet, so, I had to open it to nab the salt inside, macgyver I am ... And the server sees nothing, does nothing: it was mainly the air in agony. In
dish I chose the roast leg of lamb and mashed potatoes. I found it really good. The puree was perhaps a bit too classic and buttered, but it is a very personal opinion.
So here is fairly good, it's pretty cool, though I will not return, an issue of living space. If this stuff does not bother you, go ahead. Anyway avoid the date huh, get excited because duty for wine and salt, it's not glam.
Around a glass
January 1948 24 43 74
Open Tuesday to Friday 12 to 15h and Tuesday to Saturday from 19h to 22h30
Price: bottles and in the 22 € menu at 20 € + main entrance. In short it is, prices are reasonable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment