Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Does Rihanna Wear Weaves

Bal Coffee, Kiffa

I will not tell you about my Friday night, but to summarize a lot of funny business, I am lost, I saw a movie no one (the latest Clint) it rained, and still other stuff relous. In short this evening could have been a complete flop. But here's Ball Café stands with all her small stature, and saves the day when we do not expect it ... Yet
arrived in the alley ... I said "cut- throat ". And then we go anyway (hunger motivation), and fall on the restaurant. The reception is very nice, although we have not reserved. No problem, we are given a small table. The principle of the restaurant is simple entries that can be tapas and dishes with a theme "English revisited. But okay, no stress, it is very revisited ...
I take two inputs, one slice of bread with sheep's brain and another with green beans, shallots and boiled eggs. All with a small beer a little bitter.
So the brains of sheep, was a first for me, and it was fabulous. They put just the right seasoning, the bread was crisp and hot, and so the brain melting! I tasted at the same time the green beans, which also crunched between the teeth, the egg was perfectly cooked, the limit of the calf ... And I must speak my melting shallots and wonderful! And everything went very well together, the freshness, taste and crunch / flux.
So to be honest I was not hungry, but given the level of salt, I did not help but take the sweet. What curiosity. I chose the cheesecake, and I must say that I am demanding level cheesecake, mine is not bad at all ... When I bit into it, I have a surprise: it is even more melting that basis ... How is it? Well these little devils, above a normal basis of cheesecake (but a very successful basis I might add) have added a layer of cream of top quality. I love good fresh cream (I could limit to eat with a spoon), so much tell you quec'était ecstasy. Some will say it was a bit heavy, but it will certainly not me.
So here we go with that? well for once, I will not say "certainly not for a date." Indeed there is something relaxing about this address, and at the same time a little hype. The servers are adorable, no reason a priori that there are tensions .... You feel free to have dinner soon or a long ... is varied ... In short it can please a lot of types of people!
Bal Coffee
Tel: 01 44 70 75 51
Price: input / tapas in 7euros, dishes and desserts to 15 between 6 and 7 I believe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment