Monday, January 17, 2011

Mens Girdle Houston, Tx

A new use for stamps!

OH LA LA!
weekend, you can not imagine how I got a head full of plans! Saturday we had our Demonstration Day Incredible Embossing Canada with Marika Lemay. I went with 4 of my 8 recruits and we had lots of fun. Several ideas were at the rendezvous, as well as games and meet new people! It was very challenging and I intend to feed the passion that I had several more weeks. It's always amazing to see how the girls team are talented. We were exhibiting projects which we were proud and I took lots of pictures! Really, girls, wow! Hat! I was happy that my new godchildren can find these amazing women.

Secondly, I want to specify that soon, I probably can not keep my blog updated very often. I start classes tomorrow morning. So definitely I will publish on Friday. It will be a weekly event! If I can, I will come some time during the week. You can always reach me by email or telephone.

So today I've found a new use for your stamps. Since we moved, I always tell my daughters that I will decorate their rooms. Blah, blah, blah ... Work, study, family ... I never had time! So yesterday I decided! That I started (no, not yet finished!) To a corner of the room Rafaƫlle. She asked me to make fairies with flowers and butterflies. So, I am inspired by a fairy stamp (not a model of SU). So I painted a vine with flowers that I loved the fairy ground (some are yet to complete). You can see from the pictures, there are coffee-colored frames. These are the models of Decor Element Stampin'Up! in the catalog Definitly decorative (scallop frame, p. 17, $ 8.95). As I am not finished, I'll put in inside pictures of Rafaƫlle I'll decorate SU paper and other embellishments. It will go to when? I do not know! Also notice the flowers. This is a stamp Stampin'Up! (Punched posies), a former game host. Although it is not stamp catalog, I wanted to demonstrate that we can use our stamps to add a special touch in our decor. Here, I used acrylic paint that I use for my painting on wood. It goes very well with soap and water.

So you want to customize your decor? I invite you to take a look in the catalog for Definitely Decorative Decor Element, or playing with your stamps and acrylic!

I wish you a good session decorating world! Kisses xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment