Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Home Depot Zud Cleanser

A little sweetness for Valentine


Hola!
This morning, between breakfast and bus, I take a few minutes to publish a page that I made last week for a contest at Scrapbook Cafe. I used current equipment Stampin'Up (including the new paper from the mini), but also a former hostess sets of stamps. You see the letters of the word SISTERS? I made them from a cut of Big Shot. Very easy to do with the Big Shot and more, we can cut a little of everything. Here, I cut the big thick chipboard which I pasted paper design. A little trick when you do this: stick a sheet of adhesive also below your chipboard. When you cut out your letters, the adhesive will be cut at the same time and you just have to put your letter on your page. That is: I rarely do the pages, but what fun when I did!
Good day everyone!
xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment