Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mound And Blade Manuel Aktivasyon

Pasta Oggi, Italy Ponthieu version

I was already coming, but at the time this restaurant was called Fuxia (I hate Fuxia). So arriving at the restaurant, I started to moan (yes it happens even to the best of us). The name change and a hungry wolf have allowed my commensal to drag me inside. Now I realize that what has not changed is expected. Not only expected, but three crevard beyond us. This is the kind of moment where people you tired serious, if you know what I mean. In short we did not let soften the canonical age of free riders, and it was heated dry. It is the belligerent side of the muffin that was not fed.
Still, I ordered that once sat on my side of pappardelle with mushrooms and ham mushrooms Paris + + History cream to comfort me. My neighbor has done everything to make me feel guilty taking a small salad. He failed miserably, do not worry.
I have not tasted the mozzarella, but it seemed relatively tender. I have more doubts about the ham, and especially what makes me frown is the presence of the thin crispy crepe than Fuxia. But hey he seemed pretty happy ...
My pappardelle was not bad, not evil but not insane. Nothing to do with the disaster of interstellar Fuxia Victor Hugo. This will not blow you away the taste, but you do not feel you have to be done. The pasta was al dente rather, there was indeed fresh mushrooms, in small numbers but they were there. The cream had a small taste of garlic ... not bad I ate everything.
Then, in a spirit of contradiction must admit, I took a gourmet coffee. I do not recommend it. We bring you a coffee with two small glasses one containing more than some panna cotta, tiramisu and the other a strong way.
So if you have facts thrown (like us) from the Japanese side is an option that looks, especially for lunch. Cons by the service is quite slow (for a server I do not know how many tables ...), not ideal for a quick breakfast.
PS: the photo is misleading, in fact it is shielded and tables pasted dance / tight ...
Oggi Pasta
tel: 01 40 75 07 13
Price: 15 € the pasta dish (or a little less) and 5 € for gourmet coffee that you will not

0 comments:

Post a Comment