Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Conversion Kit Simplicity Ellis

truancy is that yes!

Y has nights like this, who will be forever etched in the history of the blog, and especially the history of my endless gaffes. My second name in real life, Gaston. Those on which I spilled glasses of red wine or bottles, are now legion (ideally on a beige trench coat new - special cacedédi to Cec - a gray jacket and a nice cashmere scarf - Special to cacedédi Benj - and I could go on forever ...), and I even believe that people conspire together, to stand before the table to see who has the good fortune to sit in front of me. There I reached a peak, a peak, it was a spark. But back to the restaurant.

This is a restaurant - brewery district, between Gare de l'Est and Louis Blanc, near the canal, which will often have friends who live in the neighborhood. Fits very nice, comfortable, super nice and gracious service, and in addition, it was supposed to be noisy, but apparently we were lucky, the noise level was moderate. The card comes two formulas starter / main course dish or dessert to 16 € and grand slam to 19 €, the prices are very low, it is fun. One is tempted by a bone marrow share (5 €): Math since made me enjoy it a little my guilty pleasure (yes, I accept, sometimes I am a bone marrow a glass of red wine and I play with my buddies tiercé counter), I love it. And there it is very good, just as fat as it must, of salty, thin, it melts in your mouth. Then the in paris were completely different: tartiflette was controlled (12 €), it was inevitable that someone is dedicated and thank the man for the table a steak fried potatoes (16 €), and me, a sandwich with salmon, cucumber, sour cream, chives, fried potatoes (12 € - the first sign was unveiled). So we talk, we ignite, discussions, and there we are transported into Matrix: a movement of unlikely nunchaku (I'm still trying to scratch my head to understand how I managed this feat technique that is now part of the top ten sports guiness book), my sandwich did an about face and is featured on my pants N RTI and my shirt on the side of heavy cream. Tears of laughter my friends (I won an audience that night, for sure), I do not understand, so I try to wipe the ladles of cream with red paper towels surreptitiously stolen on the table the waitress. But that's what's crazy, I did not laugh or cry: What happened with that sandwich? Here, where I managed serious as they say, is that I put the bread on me (unlike other times if you have some follow-up), so I think, humbly, that it is a punishment God to punish me for all my blunders!

Otherwise, it's really good food simple and fun, to go with friends in the neighborhood. The man then took the tartiflette a lemon pie, and apparently he was happy, the lemon was really creamy.

You'll understand, good evening, my clown performance did much to drive, the dishes are generous (I think you can score points outright with a guy), the mood was upbeat (the restaurant was complete), they have a wine list that looks rather attractive, it rocks here alone!

Congratulations to Christine and Alain ...

Truancy
75010 Paris
No info ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment