Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shark Steam Mop Clean Walls

celebrated January 1!



Hello everyone,


I hope you enjoy your holiday! For me, it was pretty hectic! And I'm not just talking dinners and tours of the holiday season! No! One of my daughters has a concussion and made us very afraid! How? Falling off his chair! After a visit to the emergency room and a scanner head (there is nothing abnormal, but she had convulsions), my 4 year old girl is now at rest for 4 weeks! So we take all this molo.
I take a few minutes while the girls sleep, to show you a map I offered a friend who celebrates his birthday on January 1. Not easy during the holidays to differentiate the two times! So here is what I created with games from the catalog of ideas 2010-2011 (Friendship, On the wings of a butterfly in French). For colors, I used a mixture of Cherry Blossom and Olive. That's the result! That exchange Christmas cards, is not it?

This week I begin my plans for the next quarter. So I will be prepared and very busy. You will be entitled to futures in pictures! Also watch the new mini-catalog that I put online on January 4 to whet your mouth. Moreover, clients who have registered for the VIP day will have the opportunity to work with these news and receive a gift bag of new articles in this mini. I also remind you that some events are fast approaching and for which you must register if you want to participate. See courses for more information:
  • Course album Flip-Flop January 20, $ 40 (deadline 10 January)
  • Course Valentine's February 5, 1940 $ (date Deadline: January 24)
  • Course Valentine's Day for men only, 3 February, $ 20 (deadline 24 January)

I leave you now for my last night off. Tomorrow: scrapbooking!

The next world!

Kisses xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment