Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chicken Breast Oz Frozen Or Cookd

Horror Picture

Amateurs of Horror Picture Show, go your way, but still return back, you will regret ... New tea room, which has more head of a coffee brewer 20 years as a decadent den of lust, and the little extra that will make the Rue St. Honore slumming is the saloon Tattoo in the basement. Recap: you enter the cafe, we say "what is this scam, is not no horror at all" means the metal scream from the depths of the cellar, one begins to smile and you see a gaggle of young boys (max 18 ½ years - must be major, eh) out of the catacombs to be photographed, tattooed arms and a thousand a drawing. That is funny! Note that the walls are covered with black wallpaper with small skulls and bones, pirate of the Caribbean atmosphere.

Level card, well, I took a Kusmi Tea Green Tea Strawberry (4.50 €) and I want to say that the server gave me a free refill, which is almost of the order the improbable to P aris and my acolytes tried formula baking + hot drink at 10 € with a lemon pie, which was very good, my faith. When one thinks of the formula Delyan , is enough to choke on (6.50 € formula), but once you pay the rent, tattoo ink s pretty face and servers. According to their defense, we stayed 3 hours and a half and they are quite happy, they are nice. I think you can have lunch there, but hey I do not see too much interest.

It is clearly in the fashionable 8th guy who is making tattoos cool sipping a pink macaroon: I find it so offset I want to say that it's funny. But you can go take your tea in the corner cafe, everything will be fine too.

Horror Picture Tea
95 rue Saint Honore 75001 Paris

horrorpicturetea@elegangz.com
Tuesday to Saturday from 14:30 to 2am

0 comments:

Post a Comment