Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Diagram Of How To Make A Shoe



When I realized that I would eat two in one day Bobun (The Village of Delights at noon, Paris and Hanoi in the near future, tonight), I Said "No no no" . And then I took my courage in deu x hands to find a nice restaurant in the 8th to less than 15 € (yes I assure you, this test could be included in Koh Lanta or Fear Factor). It's my lucky day, I hear Mitsou, a dinette dim sum. The name is very girlie "I read another 20 years," but what the hell, let's go on an adventure! At 13:30 - very good calculation - there is room (you can buy take-out) is very cute, colorful ambiance China with vintage posters, like one is at the heart of the French boboïtude which revisits a fantasy among Beijing Wong Kar Wai and the geisha in tight red dress (it is in the 8th, not in Belleville, I remind you). Hey ben, it's okay, sometimes it's nice to be in a place that is not a pure creation of mind, especially when it's cheap and it's pretty good.

There are several forms of noon to 9 € with a basket of dim sum (4 appetizers), soup or dessert and a drink, then it increases to 12 € with two baskets, and 15 € with three baskets. There are also two dishes of the day (apparently pasta with vegetables and pie), but it's like ordering a seabream in an Italian restaurant. At your own risk (it looked correct in the base of my cops, but I'll put my hand to be cut). So I took the formula at 12 € with two baskets, one with shrimp and pork, and another with a different dim sum, vegetables, beef, etc.. It not too bad at all, the dim sum are really soft, warm, consistent, that not all bad. And I took a broccoli soup that was, and as I like broccoli (I missed the batch of lenses with coral prawns - damned), I was happy. And with that formula, you are full. For really big eaters, take the formula with 3 baskets, but it's starting to do a lot ...

I think it may simply become a base of the south: fast, fresh, good, and people are VERY nice, what is still a good point to add to their slate.

Mitsou
3 - 5 rue du Commandant Rivière 75008 Paris

01 42 25 29 60
contact@mitsourestaurant.com
Open Monday to Friday at noon (reservations possible), and from February, Thursday and Friday evenings by appointment Their
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment