Monday, January 3, 2011

How To Put Cheats On Gpsphone With Mac

A mini hot! For

Hello world!

And yes, today is a special day: the new Mini starts today and ends April 30. Check it by clicking on the image to the left. You'll find news in the paper design, accessories, embellishments ... And become gaga! This is also my case!

I present you some projects I have prepared for you. This is the best way to love the products: try them! We begin with a card for Valentine's Day approaching fast. I used the beautiful Designer Series paper color prints Specialties Love Red Red, Grey and Pink Pirouette mouse (p.7) and games Love stamps by definition (p. 9).
Across Love paper prints, you will find the leaves much more rigid than others in the relief patterns. It's one of those leaves that I took to make the gift box below. I cut the box using the new Big Shot cutting cones petals (p.15). This project is absolutely incredible 3D! A nice present to offer! In addition, it can be adapted for multiple occasions. Here, I stamped designs on the box and I tied with a red ribbon and red. What's in it? Surprise!

Then, finally, my tent card was made using the game Baby Blossom (p.14) and paper retro Spring (p.15). The colors for which I chose (red rose, almost navy blue balkans and rich grape) are found in all papers. You can easily add patterns stamped, as I did below. It gives a personal touch, right? I added a pink ribbon and a red button in the same range (p.16).


Regarding the texts used, they will only be available from late January for the sale Sell-a-bration which I'll talk later. So here, I hope it has given you the mouth watering! Next Saturday, some VIP will use these products. However, be aware that during the course of my Valentine's Day, you will have the opportunity to realize projects of this kind. Anyone? Sign up now!
At the next world! Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment