Monday, February 28, 2011

Turquoise Gel Bracelet

The Jaja, rather

The first impression is top: entry into a private courtyard, sunroom can probably be opened in the summer is nice, but successful trend, we are happy to be there ... Small table top (under the porch) and large tables below ... We set up, it relaxes, and as was very hungry, we are glad to see the server arrived. It tends

the map, I'm all happy, but I admit that there hallucinating a little, entries that easily mount to 24 €, we did not really signed up for this ... having said that the dishes are the same price as the entry, but still ... The service is friendly, nice decor ... but it puts us a little help, admittedly.

I say I'm here to test, so I selected a small scallop tartare-Jacques (with an oil of mandarin) 24 euros, just to see how they justify the price. It was fresh and quite tart, and very good. And extremely basis. In contrast, everything is very very light ... No need to imagine how a dish, unless you are in hunger strike pre-b Ikin. So I was really pleased to have chosen a more solid dish to follow, because I told myself that I went to starve. It's a perspective that can be pretty scary at the restaurant ...

So I made a hot dog main course Jaja, sausage morteau and Golden Mount. Greedy, fondant, tasty bite, I love this kind of flat when it's done. And it does. Now let's be clear, I think it clearly puts the restaurant in the category "good and nice." My scallops tartar-Jacques was more in the minimalist ... Small problem of consistency in the map? yes yes yes ...

I took over because I was not at all ... One afternoon with my father, we were a little embarrassed by the hammer of work ru e, which completely breaks the cool side and rustic winter garden. A map salt nivea u prices (yes, yes, Math is absolutely right), we refer dignity to me naked lunch, clear as spring water at 16 € set menu with ... And there was bingo: chicken and scalloped potatoes, which you will base all chicken purchased at Franprix ... and the top of the top of the caramel French toast (I've put a small picture to support), warm brioche and creamy, with crisp and crunchy mouthfuls of caramel sprinkled with almonds. Go for the dessert ...

During the meal, a new sentiment appears to be a nuisance. It's clean, everything is clean. As the customer ... This restaurant is a product well done, everything is there, but it lacks a bit of feeling, a little passion, a little fun looks like our Canadian friends. It is bored ... Not one word louder than the other, it's smooth attitude.
So you go with that? the kitty a little boring trendy as you want or nab the hipster namedroppingueur makes you dream. And I do not judge eh.

Yeah, you're hard here ... My father is not a twink trendy and appreciated. And I think it would also be very upset to learn that it is perhaps part of the brotherhood of hipsters. Warm. Dad, do not read this post ... I will agree that the advantage of location, as its drawback is that it is for everyone. And the restaurant is like in life, there is a time to choose your side.

Synthesis and overrun by Math: go there at noon is a winning choice, the evening is the consensus price to pay. Except on a hot summer night because then it's a very good idea.

Legend: black is the Math, it's blue and red Tafna Girl is Math which is a synthesis. It's beautiful as a dissertation in philosophy all this tell me ...

The Jaja
3 rue Sainte Croix de la Bretonnerie
75004 Price: evening to map input + Flat in the 40 euro if you do not watch out. Cons by formula to 16 euros at midday with dish and dessert.

Open Daily Tel: 01 42 74 71 52

0 comments:

Post a Comment