Monday, February 28, 2011

How To Put On Bedskirt

the cafeteria at noon at the Goethe Institute, quick post lunch


As I've written a billion times on this blog (I'm in the mood today Marseille), I galley race to eat in the 16th at noon. It is a struggle ever renewed, I feel out for lunch by getting my club sandwich at Cojean. In short, as Tafna Girl did me the honor of coming to breakfast with me, I decided to innovate, and we ended up instead at the Goethe Institute Germanic Studies, located at 17 Avenue Jena.
In the lobby is set up a small snack bar with sandwiches in brown bread in a white window in front of you cakes and then a smell of soup .
We take a formula with soup, drink, cake and coffee, all for about 9 € 50 per person. As we are morphaloues and we were afraid of being hungry, we added a little brown bread sandwich. We are served by an adorable German, who made history even a small price to convert us. You can feel just a little stressed, because there is no crowd no doubt .... At the same time who would guess that may arise there?
We start with our tray on a iron tables installed in the entrance and note for later the courtyard, which can be colonized with fine days. We eat our soup with gusto (a mill carrots, leeks and potatoes), which is much more important, and we regret having added a bit of a sandwich on it. Our dessert is brought to our table with his coffee. I devour my apfelstrudel but Tafna Girl stops in its Käsekuchen (cheesecake). She no longer hungry ... And we continue to chat, fairly well settled in this place a little strange, but ultimately very nice! And then lunch at this price point in the neighborhood, although frankly you can not find?
noted they do not take the card, but accept luncheon vouchers!
PS: Germanists PhD students of my acquaintance have no excuse not to have lunch with me now.
Open Monday to Friday from 11am to 15h
Forms at 9 € 50

0 comments:

Post a Comment