Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ge Dishwasher Model Gsd2200 Reviews

love to 2.57 €, I

When we feel that it will not totally do a lunch break, and that becomes a mini mouse to the mountain of work that goes on before our eyes identified, bad idea, it is precisely not to make lunch. And then I went on the mark, for that matter. Detour to Franprix. Well, there are plenty of pseudo foods to eat: a false carrot soup, a smoked salmon sandwich false chive cream organic (but with the heads of salmon, he told me not air caught in Norway that then), tired sucker for packaging. Good, good, good, what do we do? I do not know what Jiminy Cricket in my head, but as the pre-teen jumping on a Mister Freeze in March ("yeah mom is serious spring), I headed in style frozen to the radius. I put the record straight right now, it's not better, but it has the merit of being funny, this side "oh the smell of cannelloni in the microwave." That is, the cannelloni to 1.82 €, it's not beautiful? Frankly, it is eaten. You're not in Angelo (he was choking I think), but if it's an emergency, it will refuel you for the day. The remaining 75 cents were spent two clementines. Must feel good to eat natural stuff and not that of GM and beef which is from where no one knows where. Yes, yes it will be better tomorrow!

PS: to review the photo said cannelloni, I tell myself that I've not spared the side slasher ...
PS2: otherwise, in good news, I finally tried the shepherd's pie from Chez Leon , well, it rocks (like everything else), and it's only Tuesday ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment