Monday, February 28, 2011

My Face Is Getting Lopsided

Quino, ho ho

Damn, I hate going to a restaurant and choosing the wrong dish ... And yet, I was IS glad to go in that small sign fair, with only things that come from an intelligent agriculture, and I will spare you the rest of the speech, we are here to eat. Even if, even if I can not help note that only opens for lunch and on weekdays, and in my head flashing "warning, office supply," but you see, it's a little different.

The detail that immediately fascinated me is the washer recorded: all the dishes you choose, appetizer, entree, dessert, elephant seals, all in a jar. For once, the actions reflect the words, it is good soil. There, as I said, I'm the awkward choice of salad Vietnamese Beef with quinoa and spinach (8.80 €) that will beef than a few crumbs scattered: if it is fragrant and seasoned, I sorely lack protein. My acolytes has it, the chicken tagine well chosen, well supplied, and any such seasoned. And it is true that it is a highlight of the place, we go out there and spices in your head, wondering what we will cook the fish that evening. For dessert, an apple crumble with cinnamon lightly, provides the coup de grace (4 €).

So ultimately, I think it's great, because I spent more time to tuck a jar in my sidekick ... The little more, when you ask a pitcher of water at the counter: the server tells me the refrigerated display case in which all the products, including a mini jar with slender marked "available" water. We had tears in his eyes.

Well, I'm trying to return fissa to give you news of my choice.

Quino
59 rue des Mathurins

75008 Paris 01 40 06 91 04
Open Monday to Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Formulas 8 to € 14.90

0 comments:

Post a Comment