Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bill Of Sale Manitoba Formate

Chez Paul, or a plug in Lyon

Despite the enthusiasm that most moderate of my friends, I managed to drag them into a plug. I always had a weakness for sausages and offal in general. Our native friend has chosen a cap so known for its authenticity and we hop parties.
So we are stuck on a small table with us around large tables for lunch cold winter and the promise a copious meal.
No sooner have we asked, the server puts gratons on the table. Finally What fat (do not be fooled by the "-ton" is exactly what it is). Then our starters are made in large bowls, are used tranquillou is in a homely ... We find beet (before I did not like beets, following the adventures cantinesques well cooked but actually it's really good ...), lentils, beans and head pressed (too good ).
I then wanted to order dumplings in dish, but faced with an uprising of the people "you've dragged us into a cork, not even dream that you worry tires with simple dumpling", I I had to take the hot sausage. Result while my neighbor is regaled with delicious dumplings, hot sausage gravy without potatoes with water arrived. WITHOUT SAUCE. But seriously? And it will make us the place with steam vegetables with water soon? In short I protested, and the server told me the sauce sausage (with mustard) which made the thing much more tasty bite. You have the picture pre-sauce and frankly acknowledge that it seems to be the plan.
Then I picked the brain of weaver (for those who do not know it looks like more of boursin costs and less fat). I really like this.
The dessert is then finally arrived, or the egg custard and prunes in wine. The egg custard warmed my heart, and the memory of all sad without sausage sauce has slowly started to fade. I forgive easily. But that was before the server tries to kill me. He has spun a "duck" version of the Tontons Flingueurs or soaked in a sugar alcohol with verbena. it looks nice right? well I'm choked with tears, I thought my last hour had come, and besides being very hyper so it was just gross.
So conclusion? so-so. the place is not bad, not too fat for a stopper, and the dumplings are good. However avoid the sausage and hot sugar firmly refuse to finish. The decor is very typical theme with a small "pig" that does not spoil anything (see photo of pink pig that was just above my head).
Who will go? as indicated on the site, this is not done for a first date or even a 1050th meeting. Here we go with friends, family and with people who are not afraid of guts.
Chez Paul
11 rue Major Martin 69001 Lyon such
04 78 28 35 83
Full menu at 25 €
Open Monday to Saturday for lunch and dinner

0 comments:

Post a Comment