Friday, February 18, 2011

How Long Does Plan B Stay In Ur System

Box "girly" on the menu!


Hello everyone,
How are you? It's raining, you say? No problem! To keep smiling, what better than to tinker a bit? It gives us the opportunity to work on our projects that we give always later.
For my part, I had time to prepare this style box "girly" for my hostess club. We all have a box or storage lying around at home and we do not always know whether we should keep it or not. So today, here's how to recycle these items. Here, my storage box was very easy to modify. Its smooth surface allowed me to glue a strip of paper design (old paper) and ribbon. So far, so good. But I also aged the cover of the box with the coffee color. Then I used the technique of faux leather to make my strips on the front. I have also cracked. We really believed leather.

On top, you find a pink paper made from paper very vanilla and inked in pink on the ends. A fastener holds the all time style.

What is it? I could have found many uses, but I chose to put maps inside. It also offers great gift. A friend of yours would like to receive one, for sure! So what do you expect to make one? Come on, get to work!

nice day xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment