Friday, August 14, 2009

Descente Ski Jacket Vancouver

From eleven to sixty-seven

In a deliberate style tragi-comic, I told you in a previous post after receiving an email from a certain Georges Simenon, who I claimed accounts following the dissemination of "his" email account in my novel , Which gave him, in his words, threats and spam messages repeatedly. Some doubts, disturbed nights and e-mail exchanges later, the ghost of Simenon ultimately proved to have originated from the expert hand of one of my best friends, someone I like to call cyber cop.

return to Paris, I hastened to contact Lawrence. We talked about his joke, of course, sales figures, critics. He quickly invited me to come and see. Meanwhile, many colleagues gave me their feelings of reading, the novel has suffered grains of sand beaches metropolis during the month of July. Until now, when I expected a photocopier makes me copies of proceedings of several tens of pages:

- Herve, you'll never guess the age of your youngest reader ?
I do not like riddles. I decided to let him "come" ...
- Eleven years. This is my daughter, says he laughs. She is three-quarters ...
Eleven years is also the age of my eldest son, to whom I always refused to flip the fleece of fear that he read a few lines. At that moment, my brain, made amorphous by a short sleep and even decaffeinated coffee has a beat. One, two, three seconds is enough to sweep me up a shot twenty-one chapters. Much like a software who are asked to search for viruses and trojans hidden in a hard disk. Bothered by the noise of the photocopier, by the colleague who added that the book was now in Mexico, my brain made his verdict: no viruses, whew ... but a warning: Chapter 18, "replied my hard drive, scene autopsy.
- She reads a lot, "he says.
classified in the category "never without a book," the girl. Novels adventure for teens, some classics too, and Harry Potter of course.
- Harry Potter?
- Yeah ...
Sauvé then. Because I say it loud and clear, the Harry Potter books are more violent than my fleece. Except this scene autop 'and a few insults, are no hemoglobin, no shots of brooms, no recipes juice frog, no dirty tricks to Voldemort in my fleece.
toner copier having passed away, I was spinning quietly in my office. A look behind me to check I had not been taken into flag destruction and Filoche, and I logged on my email account to find two messages. The first was signed by a future peacekeeping residing in the suburbs, which allowed me to publish his message: I come to the moment finished reading your book "Blood Ink at 36. I usually hate to read but I spent my day reading it. Incredible, awesome, perfect, fluid, interesting, captivating, moving, active, exciting, taping ..... Here are some words that come to the hot décrire.Bravo and thank you for giving me the desire to read !!!!!! You can certainly use my testimony if necessary.

Regarding the latter, I'll let you find out:
I just read your book "Blood ink on 36" and I want to express my admiration for a first book, it's great. I read everything Simenon and really without any flattery you are worthy to replace it because this novel is very interesting, taking as I read it in two days, I could not let go so I find it well written, a story very well put together and we look forward to the end. But now I feel a bit frustrated because I did not put me in a different reading. You know this is the first time I send my prints to a writer, but this is really "a thunderbolt" with your book ..... keep Especially because I look forward to another novel signed by you. So well done, and cordially.
PS: This is a 67 year old grandma who writes.

short, a few days later I was again harassed by my friend Lolo. I have something to give you, "he told me to push me to visit him and make the five-hundred meters that separate us. Party seeking the password for the email account georges-simenon@hotmail.fr , he was again surprised me by handing me a block of stamps issued in 1994 France, a block three stamps bearing the Belgian, Swiss and French at the portrait of Simenon that I describe in "blood" ink. You will notice that the portrait - signed Roegiest - is the same on all three stamps. Only the background is different: bridge arches in Liège for Belgian stamp, quay of the goldsmiths to the patch to 2.80 francs and castle of Echandens for Switzerland.
Lolo's father, keen philatelist, doubted the existence of this block. Lawrence was found. I do not know what to say. Do not know how to thank him. Great gesture of friendship. I am moved. I will hasten to put the block under glass he has tracked down a sales site to auction. He refuses to give me the price.

For fans of Simenon and philately, you will find a wealth of information on the following link: http://www.trussel.com/detfic/simenon.htm














































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment