Thursday, August 20, 2009

42 Wrapping Paper Storage

"Blood ink on 36" in print

Find columnists is not easy. Those who know me rub that I put all my aggression. An article in Metro France, four-minute interview in Coffee crimes Jacques Pradel, a weekly insert in the Detective few minutes in the microwave Franck Cognard on France Info, and a series of articles on literary blogs or general sanction two months were hard.
month of August was well underway when I was contacted by a journalist specializing in western France sporting press. Fell on my fleece before going on holiday, swallowed it in a few days and found that heroin was a seasoned marathoner who learned his trade at ASPTT Nantes, a local club. Wanting to know if there was not an ounce of truth in the character of Nora Belhali, the journalist contacted me by mail. It followed a conversation where we discussed the route of FC Nantes, my love of running, my feelings for the city of Duchess Anne, and especially the willingness to incorporate autobiographical elements in certain characters, including that of the old babysitter peace. My interlocutor drew a great paper in our discussion. Here:

informed of the publication of the article, I then cleared by bus to the Gare Montparnasse search daily. Happy as a kid reading the article in the pages Nantes city.
Except that in the afternoon, I learned that Professor of Literature and History, origin Nantes seems he published on his blog a text explanation of the famous section of western France. For seven weeks now, waiting patiently for acerbic comments or insults, especially as the back cover of my book, distributed to thousands of copies since July 2 hides nothing from my job as a police officer, my mail account also appears in the final pages of my novel. But until then, nothing. Finally, the critics will come from this teacher who has not read my novel - but who sees me as the spiritual son of Sarkozy, and which in a few words rather poorly for a teacher turned 'Letters, managed to add the word Hortefeux his ticket. Luc Douillard, I implore you, read my book before making judgments of value. The cop observed there not a crime scene before describing? Historian - you are - he investigates not before drawing conclusions? Do not you read "the glory of my father" to your students before speaking of Pagnol? Read the rest of your tickets (mood), I'm finally not surprised at your hasty judgments. My detective is classified in the culture section and not in politics.

I'd end on a happier note, with these few words Nenya Elf, a Swiss met on Facebook:
Hi Hervé! As promised, I ordered, received and read your first novel. I fell in, as it falls into a very good or very good Navarro Maigret. Unable to come out! The joy that I made to find the perpetrator of the murder with the team of Scarface! I liked the beginning, I was captivated by the end and I loved everything else. On page 283, I was sure that the murderer was XXXXXXXXX, you had me well! But also, I thought you would not dare introduce XXXXXXX in your first novel. ...... What a wonderful novel! It is perfectly awesome. And you can be sure it's a real compliment, because if I did not read 2000 books at the very least, I have not read any. Here, in a few words my opinion - however humble it I hope it will please you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment