Monday, July 27, 2009

Puppy Not Eating All Of A Sudden

New reviews


As promised, here's further criticism received on Facebook, Fnac.com or on my hotmail account which the term appears at the end of my novel.
Each day brings its share of surprises. A reader dream of a last drink with Captain Duhamel, Stephanie de Liege - Simenon was born anyway! - Wants to send me his book so I dedicate it to him, while last Saturday I received an email from a guy who claimed to be Georges Simenon. Of course! Except he's been dead for twenty years, the father Sim. And for this anniversary, the town of Cognac has decided to honor him as part of his famous festival of detective fiction. I hope to be. I also send my novel to the detective festival in Liège for the famous competition "written by Crystal," but nobody deigned to answer me. If anyone has a contact
... In the meantime, here is a selection of comments. And do not think I show only the best, I voluntarily place that Simon seems to regret that, among other things, lack of thickness certain characters. I would have still credited with four stars on a website selling online.

GIANT!
I loved it! Excellent thriller, well-crafted, outstanding well done and very enjoyable to read! To be enjoyed without moderation, I would definitely recommend for beautiful hours of a novel of great quality!
Vanilla Strasbourg

Congratulations on your novel that I devoured in one night. Passionate thrillers, your book is now in my top 5. Bravo!
Eddy

I am at the moment, to turn the last page of the detective novel and a word I quickly came in mind: success ... Indeed, Blood of ink 36 has good things: a plot pleasant, pretty smart and well structured, characters quite likeable, suspense amount of power to the son of the pages. The highlight is, of course, the minute description of the investigation itself that emerges as the central protagonist of the work! Exciting! However, it is also necessary to point out some small blunders which n'amenuisent not affect the quality of the fleece: a psychology too discreet various protagonists in favor, of course, a faithful transcript of the newspaper of the Criminal Brigade, an outcome a mild rough and finally, a good style but a familiar brown (but consistent with the "universe" realistic book). Simon


Hello Herve, I am friend to the IJ. I just wanted to commend the high quality of your work which allowed me, even on vacation to be even at 36. I really enjoyed myself from start to finish. One can only seek to put an image of a colleague known to the crime 'on each character. In the words of the critic "once started, can not stop." I was not necessarily a big fan of detective fiction, but you're born of envy. Thank you again for these good times in your pages and messages soon the next one!
See you can be ... a crime scene ...
Thierry

Mr. I come to the moment finished reading your book "Blood Ink at 36. I wanted to express my admiration and my thanks for the moments that I just spent reading you. Hoping to return soon after the investigations of this great team that you describe so so exciting. Thank you again and please soon.
Bruno

0 comments:

Post a Comment