Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Diagram Of A Motor And Labeled Parts

A week after its official release, the first reviews of Blood Ink at 36

Hard to know. I am speaking of sales, of course. Must say that it's only five days that the book is distributed. Some publishers did not even get. Monday, so I went dragging my gaiters towards the Gare de Lyon. I counted a total of ten stores Relay. There is no escaping the banner. The traveler can zap the first by thoughtlessness, or even the second in the eagerness of a ticket to compost. But how to shrink both fronts colored? How, in such circumstances, climb into the train without his detective or his favorite newspaper?
Finally, I found my fleece in one of the company's stores. A stack of three, conspicuous. I m'apporche the market, dares to ask the flows. Runoff?! Kesako? wonder she. The sales figures, Madame. Three, "she says after tapping on his keyboard pouting. But that's only four days he was released, is recovering it. Phew. Finally, I learn that the library has an initial stock of 20 books. They left 17 to sell.
Preliminary figures not until July 15, said my editor. A bookstore Fnac I said we could not really judge a month. I take refuge in my office, my flaps on Internet site Fnac.com. I realize I'm the 23rd (In book format Paperback) in Internet sales Fnac. That's good, but it is a small indicator. Must wait. And better wait I read the first reviews:
intrigue done well, the story is compelling and the pages turn without conscience no ... A pleasure as by the style of construction as the characters and the investigation. Envy febrile know the end, but the frustration of the book ends ... Thank you Hervé ... (Patricia, Facebook)
A true immersion in the heart of 36, Quai des Orfevres in an investigation group of the Crim. " Characters well drawn, pace, meaning dialogues, story well built, one begins to want to live the doubts of those cops, suffer along with Captain Duhamel. To read urgently. (Emilie, Amazon)
WAOUHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished Blood Ink at 36: a delight ..... This novel super taking to bed all in one gulp. I also agree with Bruno, he reads too fast, and indeed, I also hope a sequel is planned ..... (Dorothea, Facebook)
I continue, holidays permitting, my reading police. This is a real gem. For once, no errors in the functioning of the police, no exaggeration, no invention in the role of commissioners. Had he possessed the banter with black humor of "Take a Chance card", another excellent officer, I would have easily 5 / 5. Bravo Hervé Jourdain is a really good thriller French, far from the industrial production Anglo-Saxon. (Vero, Fnac.com)
I am moved. Emu and proud to have won a few readers. I have a fishing hell. Yeeeea.
Good evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment