Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cheats Pokemon Fire Red Gpsphone

The first flow, finally ...

The Vendee is not Britain. Yet it rained much of the weekend, as in Brittany, moreover, since I received the photo by text preview of my book shelves in one of the cultural department of the Leclerc Ploudalmezeau in the middle of Saturday afternoon. The Leclerc, Hyper U and also because my hairdresser in Paris, Vendee also told me distribute my album in the latter sign.


Fifteen years ago I left my south Vendee, and the stillness of the Poitevin for the madness of Paris. Yet I am expected. An article praises my "merits" as a writer in the municipal ballot. To sign a few autographs, visiting the nursing home where my grandparents live, an appointment to meet with a correspondent Ouest-France Press with whom I refer to the local painter Gaston Chaissac Simenon's life and between 1940 and 1945. Then a little trip to Fontenay-le-Comte, a city I like this dying in my thriller, the city that welcomed me three years during my high school years. The main bookstore on Avenue of the Republic, the one where I was going to refuel on Wednesday afternoon, this storefront in a series of novels signed Simenon. Small tower at the corner Leclerc, just to confirm the presence of my fleece. The library is deserted corner, I later tell my wife party identification; with the exception of a lady who seems to hesitate between a Conelly and Coben. "Take it intervenes Sophie, stating "Blood ink on 36" is great, we started and we can not stop, "she says to make it sell." Okay "said the future reader won by the enthusiasm of his interlocutor.


Meanwhile, I rush to the World 2.'s investigation Pascale Robert-Diard on taste Crime interested in highest point. Especially she interviewed one of my colleagues from six "experts" of the crime. The selection of summer thrillers of the World columnist literary interests me less because I do not find not my novel. Yet, Pascale Robert-Diard has not forgotten our meeting on the Place Dauphine. Because she does not hesitate to add to the selection of Gerard Meudal a reference to my book on his blog Chronicles of Courts.


thereupon returned to Paris the day after a fireworks display, not without seeing my grandmother: "Well shame to be so smart and not write" she says by way Farewell. Looks like the first pages of my fleece him like much, it has long been rocked by Evenings . My mother comforts me that she did not refer to history but to the dedication. It is true that she has always complained to write like a doctor.


July 15, sunny day. The King of SMS and email resumes. Again some praise. But still uncertainties related to sales, despite a contact facebook makes me part of sustained movements at the airport of Orly. I was up a few spots to fill désormaisla 18th place on Fnac.com. And New Detective, in his weekly, written by Michel Mary, leases my police work and novelist.


Thursday, finally, an email late in the day while I am preparing to launch an ad to hundreds of booksellers selected in the yellow pages. Very good debut says my editor. Over 1300 sales over the first 10 days. Continued ... For a future post in early August.



































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment