Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bathroom Manifold Valve Diagram

Maps a la carte!

Hello world! How are you this cold that we announced that soon winter will be there? For my part, I do not have time to let me freeze! Oh no! It's happening here, move!
Since Halloween, I have not had much time for me, hence the fact that my blog was not updated as often as I would have liked. Since 1 November, I started school. Yes yes! Now I am studying at college in April-Fortier tourism and travel organization. I started last week and already I have tons of homework, work teams and even an oral presentation in three weeks. Phew! I forgot what it was student life! I must also find time for my family during my Christmas cards, my club hostess and the projects I want to present. So I'm pretty busy!
is why I have no plans to present to you today. However, I am announcing an upcoming event:
maps to the map!
When: Sunday, December 5
Time: 13h to 16h
Cost: $ 2 per card
8 places available!
This is an afternoon during which you can come and make your own Christmas cards from me at $ 2 each. You will be able to use my equipment (Big Shot, ribbons, ties, shiny paper, cardboard, etc.).. However, you must bring your own adhesive (tape adhesive glue dots, sizers, glue stick, snail, etc.).. Want to make a dozen? Five? One? No problem! Only $ 2 per card! Spend a day with bricoleuse, admire the work of others and get inspired!
It must be booked before Friday, December 3, because there are only 8 places available.
* If you bring a new person I do not know, you and your friend will get a small gift! *
Hope to see you there!
I present a project soon, I promise!
Kisses everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment