Friday, November 19, 2010

Best Church Guest Cards

Hurry! Starter Kit to 50% off!


Hello world!
I'm late, yes I know! If you click image above, you may notice that the promotion is from 15 to 30 November. We are 19. Mea culpa! I mentioned this to my clients in promoting clubs and courses, and I've forgotten my site.
So here, another big promotion has just been published Stampin'Up!. Whether you want to have the starter kit for your personal enjoyment or to make a career, Stampin'Up! you offer 50% discount until 30 November. But the price is $ 107.50 for a kit worth $ 375. This is the best offer Stampin'Up! has done so far on this kit. Just four games with stamps included in, you return your money. Click the link for more details or contact me. It will make me happy to answer your questions. But do not wait, because it is only until November 30!
nice day!
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment