Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mileage Plus Mileage Calculator

Surprises club hostess!

Hello everyone,

How are you? I do not know about you, but for me, Christmas is coming fast! First, the Christmas presents are made. Yes, yes, already! In this way, I will not be at the last minute! Then, at least, was what we wanted. On top of that, I sing Christmas songs constantly. So, yes, Christmas is coming.
In fact, today I present to you is that I will carry out the project with the daughters of my hostess club tonight: a pop-up card. With the cutting of the big shot, it's great! You will understand why by looking at the pictures.

Here is the card made with Christmas paper design Cheers ancestral grounds. I love this paper! Then, I used assorted papers, inks, or cherry carmine and Always Artichoke. I also added a fringe of ice cubes made from Crystal Effects and diamonds resplendent. It's very easy to do and is one of the techniques I show tonight. The other technique is that of resistance in Versamark and clear powder. This technique was used on the cover of the card. See the result.
Then inside the card is a Christmas tree beautifully decorated with brads, beads and a string of mini Christmas. I just decorated the card with text and a design paper edge. Voila! As I had no stars, I took a piece of string that I tied at the top of fir.
And my hostess tonight receive a small gift that I made this afternoon: magnets holidays. I glued the paper design underneath small stones purchased in a big box store and then I set the magnet (magnetized sheet Stampin'Up). Finally, I wrapped a piece of holiday garland. The girls will probably succumb to pretty to decorate their refrigerator magnets.
That you interested in being part of a club hostess? It takes only a group of 6 to start! Contact me or go to the Club section above!
nice day, xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment