Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spark Plug Wiring 2001 Mustang

Are you ready? Three options for Christmas


Halloween! Halloween! We want candy! I do not know if you're ready, if your bags of candy are, but here we are ready! The little vampires, wolves, ghosts, witches, princesses and company will surely be thrilled to have tons of candy. As for me, I let myself go with my girls prepare for the cones of candy for children. Here is what I present to you today: our pot of candy.
Inside, you'll find boxes of milk decorated, as well as cones made from paper design specialty ghostly. You can find just about everywhere on the internet, models cones and cans of milk, but my horns, I took them to the website of Kimberly Van Diepen.
Our neighbors told us to prepare many, many, many bags. You can imagine that I have not gone 200 cones or boxes, but I've still done a lot. I also took care to attach my business card. It remains only to wait to give and delighted to see the face of children. Rafael and Evangeline are very anxious to give to their friends, but they are even more eager to roam the streets as a princess and a monkey to collect candy! I leave you time to check out the project.
Kisses everyone
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment