Thursday, October 21, 2010

Samsung Ml 1610 Turn Off Toner-save Mode




Hello everyone,
Now that my eyes are healed, I could get into my Christmas projects. So I offer you today, my three projects of Christmas cards. You can register by mail or by phone until Wednesday, October 27 for O Christmas tree, or until 2 November for Christmas Cheers and Holiday Fair. I can also teach the course with you, with your friends if you prefer.
The amount of each option is $ 30. However, I offer a promotion for those who want to make two or three courses.
two elective courses: $ 55
3 courses: $ 80 + 20% discount on all orders placed during the course
Here is the course description. Click on the name of the course see more photos.
Course Monday, 1 November at 19h. The standard package includes 8 cards with envelopes (4 different models).
box inspired by Jodie ( http://stampwithjodie.typepad.com/my_weblog/ ). The course will be held Monday, November 8 at 19h. The box will contain four standard cards and 4 mini cards with envelopes.
Housing
inspired Fanny Trépanier ( http://fanny-demostamp.blogspot.com/). The course will be held Thursday, November 18 at 19h. We will do 2 standard cards, 4 mini cards with envelopes, gift tags (you'll have a string of hemp) and a music card. Upon registration, you will choose the card or not recordable.

I hope to have the opportunity to work with you and show you that you have talent! And tell your friends when they receive a card made of your hand? WOW! Absolutely WOW!
Go sign up! There will be lots of fun!
Tourlou!
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment