Friday, December 3, 2010

Vankirk And Sandalwood Hair Dresser

VIP day in January!


Hello everyone,

I can not wait to show you the new mini-catalog to be released January 4. I'm already preparing some surprises for the VIP day that I organize. It's still far, but I prefer to talk in advance and make reservations immediately.

This day is very special! First, you will see the new and used when creating realize a win-. Then I will give you a gift bag that contains material from the mini-catalog in question. While sipping small bites, you can also place an order and enjoy a 20% discount that I will offer specially for this day VIP. Then at the end of the day, I'll take a small gift from all those who have ordered.
When: January 8, 2011, 13h
Where: my house 30 de Musset
Cost: $ 30
Registration Deadline: January 2 (payable at registration)
Places are limited , so book now to enjoy this special offer!

I also want to say that my class schedule for January and February is already displayed in the course. Go take a look to discover what you like best! I even have a class for men only! Talk to your buddies! And remember the deadline for registering.
Until next time!
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment