Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tooth Mousse Walgreens

Flameche in the air!


Hello all!

It's been a long time, is not it? What is the last date I've submitted a project? Crazy, crazy, crazy! Returning to school is going well, but I'm busy! Next week, I finish classes before the Christmas holidays and I have 3 exams at the end of session. So, Friday, Saturday and Sunday = school!

However, before this latest blitz, I had my hostess club last night and my clients have great plans. I showed the stamping techniques on a fly ball and the girls were really packed (and even survoltées for some, but that's another story!). With their agreement, I'd like to introduce their works. I am very proud of them! Congratulations girls! You see, this is a sample project that performs at clubs. Moreover, a new club will be launched in February. Registrations have commenced and will conclude at the end of January. For more information, go to the club section or contact me!
Good day to all!
xxx

Nathalie

Andrea
Melissa and Stephanie
Stephanie and Marie-Eve

0 comments:

Post a Comment