Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tenting Of The Left Diaphragm

Reincarnation. ..

is there just one year I sent my email manuscript for "New Authors". At the time entitled Simenon's ghost, it was just finalized. I retouched the winter based on comments from my friends, in view another competition. Then I reworked the spring, following the comments of the committee of readers of "New Authors". I continued to edit it in early June, following the guidance of two professional proofreaders. Finally, I changed a few things during the summer of my first readers reported by officials before a reprint of the book.
Finally ... No, it's never over. Because I still have some changes to make, changes, which come from Switzerland for example, and one or two technical terms to adapt. Those who have read this week VOD have noted the passage of my book thriller pocket in 2010. This is wonderful news. A second life with new cover, back cover another fourth ', etc.. I will come back.
Like I said in my previous post I believe in reincarnation. That of Blood Ink at 36 anyway.
I invite especially all the anonymous writers who possess one or two manuscripts under his elbow to try their luck. Before November 15.
http://www.lesnouveauxauteurs.com/docs/prix_vsd2010.php
For now, I plunged back in 1943.
In this too I will come back. Maybe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment