Monday, October 12, 2009

Catchy Slogans For Healthy Foods

ticket mood

When I'm tired I tell conn ... full of nonsense. When I'm tired I'm not even able to slow down when approaching the speed camera. The flash has an advantage, that you wake up. When I'm tired I'm uncomfortable, so that I write from the heart, with guts. I just bind my 15th day of work. Uh no, not quite. Of the 15 days, there were two nights in the lot. You can always say I'm paid for, and I do not pay my VP. This is partly true. The true is that I not pay my PV because I ride in a vehicle that is not mine. For cons, the 29 hours of work this weekend (yes, yes, I said 29), it is for show. No recycling craft, no sub. And then I'm leaving for a pair of shoes too, as I waded into the vermin much of the weekend. I still get chills remembering the insects gravediggers I encountered in a squalid corner of Seine-Saint-Denis clinging at all costs in my knees. I'm really not ready for Kholanta. All that to say it's been two weeks since I did not write a ticket. I wish to thank
earlier Vesna, Jean-Baptiste, Fabian, Lawrence and his wife who came to see me in the first exhibition of polar Roissy-en-Brie Sunday, October 3, after spending my morning at work. I spent a good time. Encounters formidable Desaubry Joan, Paul and Benedicte Desforges Colize among others. It was my first salon. I liked it.

I wish able to go to the salon de Choisy-le-Roi Saturday. I could not, because of taf. Too much work, and then I had to layer on the paper describing the latest crime scene. Plus my clothes stank of death. "Noxious odor" say the examiners. "It whips serious bahhhhhh" have told my children when I got home. So I threw a jacket too. Today I was scolded. Yes, yes. Scolded because the clothes of the dead that I dared to recover, covered hopper, fills my workplace. In addition, the maggots, it goes everywhere. Must say there are many. What supply all the fishing clubs in Ile-de-France for several months. I was kindly invited to lay the clothes. So me I said no. In addition to the judge, he will not agree since there is perhaps the killer's DNA on it. So it may stink another two or three days while it dries. Simple as that. There's no choice. Do with.
The next weekend is Cognac. The famous festival of polar, water of life, Charentes, life what. Lots of meetings in perspective. I asked leave to be sure how to get there. I dying to continue my writing, too. But words do not come. "Tomorrow is another day," said Fabien Hedgehog often at the end of its notes of humor. Except that each passing day, the ideas a little more away, just like maggots when you stray from their natural environment. I'm tired but happy. Happy to be alive. Crossing death from time to time, rub the misery quite often tends to make you happy. If so, I assure you. The sun between the towers of Notre-Dame, the cries of seagulls on the Seine, a smile, I drink everything. Carpe diem quam minimum postero credulous, "said Horace. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, wood life, "taking advantage of the present day in the least concern you possible next "far corners of the sordid 9-3, if possible ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment