Monday, October 19, 2009

How Can You Tell If Ringworm Is Healing

Festival Cognac




I had a great weekend. Oh! do not worry, I will not give you an account of the feast offered by the city of Cognac and the famous Otard although there is enough to make the reader salivate. For I will not forget so soon the evening meal in the heart of the castle of Cognac, where yourself or Francis I was born, or reception in the Council Chambers of City Hall to the sound of a jazz band. Idyllic indeed, but outstanding organization, Bernard and his wife Bec at its head. Support from start to finish. No stress. That happiness despite the defeat at the price thriller.
Yeah, I lost. Alexis is Aubenque a facebookiens (you can tell facebouquin too) who won. To his great surprise. Yes, I swear, he did not know. It was all returned, he who galley years, he has abandoned his job as a bookseller to devote himself entirely to his passion. Personally, I am incapable. No win, just leave my job. The great Hugh Pagan told me yesterday, just before the screening of "Case Nicolas Le Floch" he has written and adapted, he always regretted having left the police a decade ago. This is an exciting profession that can not be undone. To this he added that there was a recipe for success: work, work and more work.
Enthusiasts, I crossed a lot this weekend. Writers, actors, journalists and readers. I immediately think of Paul Mercier, Mr. Simenon, whose words I drank three or four times. I think Robert Benoit, who has adapted and prayed for two hours "Letter to my judge" of the Belgian writer. Hat!
And then there are all these writers, these storytellers, those who dream. An environment that I dreamed of integrating even a year ago, a place that scared me a few weeks ago. And for good reason I refuse to place myself in social criticism. Those I met in the lounge at Roissy-en-Brie reassured me. This weekend, Lawrence Scalese, Luke Fivet, Jan and Sir Cedric Thirion including me discover their world. They leave me a place, I share their emotions, their experiences. I thank them.

There are three or four days, I heard abandon this blog, for better turn the page "Blood Ink at 36. To dedicate myself to the best historical thriller that I'm writing. But I can not. I'm not allowed. I still have much to say. Say for example I crossed paths with an actor, Remy Roubakha, likeable and talented everyday in "Cousin" and "Le petit lieutenant," two of my favorite movies. Also say that my next post will perhaps reincarnation. Tell the secrets of the recipe Cognac summit. Say, read, write ... virtuous circle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment