Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gaming Headphones Ps3

skak Eat, will dance later ... The

I felt bad from the start, this restaurant pun (for those who do not understand, "shake it") , who wants tonic. The reserve for friends by Fork, this site gives you discounts ... only if you arrive on time e precise. Those friends who are behind, squeak, more discount. The card separated between well-being and lightness and fun & tone: eat lean chicken 100 calories or fat to 200 calories salmon, youhou! I cut myself chewing it ... There's not even enough to annoy those and take a full steak butter.

And be aware that this is not given, since it is supposed to be ... I do not know what actually. No label organic, fair trade. I wonder what they are charging us late alement? The price of cream lightened ? the carrot of the market? Entries are around 7-8 €, meals € between 14 and 23 and desserts at 8 €. This might be OK, but the food smells so balanced that it says is for plucking noodles. I chose the stir-fried salmon, julienned carrots and zucchini, the famous noodle soy and coriander (17 €), so I have to choose my pittance in the "pleasure" ... Forgive me! Small snag one command to 21h, and we receive extreme unction to 22h, and the server that says "yeah, it happens, which takes time" - me in my bad days "and sorry for delay, if not you know? ". When you know you have almost all taken the same, one wonders what the magician has vegetables in the kitchen (I'm not going to talk about cook or head anyway). Two have ventured into the remote regions of the risotto: I have always hard time ordering in a restaurant is not Italian, and there after a light bite, you immediately see that is porridge, nothing is stored rice. My wok is (w) OK. Well, not worth talking about more than that.

I told myself that this was not the penalty not to take a dessert my cronies have attempted beads japan chocolate (not possible, the chocolate does not marry at all with small beads and chokes them completely), a light cloud to passion (fade, which is pasión?), and panna cotta ( the only thing to save I think). We had a pitcher of white wine (14 € the 50cl), because the bottle to 30 €, how you say it will not happen in this context ...

is really a place that is "nice", for "dinner with girls" (the male was rare - if not the server), and clearly put the food aside. Again, if you want dinner, light lunch you can simply eat fresh produce, without a ladle of cream (although it's good), and not flogged to go to such places as I can definitely not Pifre. That said, I can understand that by going with a reduction of the Fork, it may be worth price level, but again, it is well worth it ?.... If you're in the area, push farther and Ste Anne will make you happy in Kunitoraya or Teï Happe! (And besides, it's cheaper)

Shake Eat
17 rue de Choiseul 75002 Paris

January 1940 64 July 1990
flc@shake-eat.fr
Open Monday to Saturday

0 comments:

Post a Comment