Monday, November 23, 2009

Confirmation Letter To Friend

Between pink and black

It's been three weeks I reread my manuscript. Three weeks to scrutinize the error, polishing, rework some dialogue, thesaurus under his elbow to avoid repetition. Three weeks is just finally, compared with sixty years of Goethe, who has continued throughout his life to his work Faust.
Place the markers now, devotees and newcomers, a total of six or seven people, mostly gentlemen, some for history enthusiasts. Especially friends who have no qualms about saying that my work is poor if they see it as such. I am on vacation. I'll take the opportunity to read some books accumulated for months, review the saving hand loop of Thierry Henry, trying to understand why so many French came to believe that Treiber Musulin is innocent and that is a nice guy. I'll get an idea of cover, even though I already dream of two soldiers feldgrau that can be seen under the Eiffel Tower, through the crotch of a stilt-walkers dressed in pink t-suspenders to the forefront. Then a title, necessarily. Maybe "Between pink and black." Maybe not. I await the advice from my proofreaders. Write on the Occupation of France, the Paris police and cabarets invaded by media collaboration was become a necessity. I hope I have respected the spirit.
Between pink and black, the color range seems extensive. It is not, actually. Thierry Rose is the one that explodes the Brazilians in the quarterfinals of the 2006 World Cup. Thierry Black is the one that "crosses the Irish in 2009. To demonstrate these Parisians versatile roses in August 1944 during the liberation of Paris, although black fifty days earlier when they gathered in their thousands at the funeral of colleague Philippe Henriot. The world is like. Serge Lenz, before becoming the worst torturers, was a gentleman-burglar adulation. Others, before becoming the Grand Cross Legion of Honor received the Francisque hands of Petain. People, morality and sometimes forget the law, history rarely.
My next project? A story of cops, of course. Very contemporary, very Parisian, who probably will ring the return of Duhamel and Belhali.




























0 comments:

Post a Comment